Yes, it is safe to access your services via IID App. We ensure to provide maximum level of security and confidentiality of user’s data.
To register for IID app, enter all the required information. On successful submission, an automatically generated email with an activation link will be sent to the registered email address.
Navigate to ‘Login Help’ on your landing page.
To recover a forgotten password:
1) Click on ‘I don’t know my Password’ if the account is already registered.
2) Enter your registered Email ID and click on ‘Submit’ button to recover the password.
3) Once you click on ‘Submit’ button, an automatically generated email is sent to your email address along with a confirmation link to reset the password.
To recover a forgotten Email Address:
1) Click on ‘Forgot Email Address’ to recover a forgotten Email Address.
2) Enter your Account Number and Primary Phone number and click on ‘Next’ button to recover the User ID.
3) Once you click on ‘Next’ button, you will have to provide answer for security questions and upon validation, your email address shall be displayed.
Other signing in problems:
Click on ‘I’m having other problems signing in’ to connect with the user service via email for any issue related to signing in.
While registering if you enter invalid Account Number or Last 4 digits of SSN Number and submit more than 5 times (within 24 hours), your IP Address gets blocked.
Click ‘My Account’ module on the dashboard. The ‘Profile’ section of My Account will enable you to update your Primary Phone, Alternate Phone and Email Address.
1) User can Edit/Delete payment mode by visiting Payment Info tab in My Account module. 2) To edit the payment mode, click ‘Edit’ and update the details. 3) To delete the payment mode, click ‘Delete’ and confirm deletion. 4) Once the details have been changed click ‘Update’ to save the changes.
Navigate to My Account on the dashboard. Select the property that you want to change the mailing address for as default, if you have multiple properties. Click on the ‘Edit’ icon in the Mailing Address section to edit the address.
Yes, it is secure to provide your credit/debit card and bank account details. We ensure to provide maximum level of security and confidentiality of user’s data.
Navigate to ‘Settings’ on the dashboard. You can choose multiple notification preferences for connect me, billing, service and outage. You can also select the mode of communication such as Email/Push Notification.
Upon successful login, you will see ‘About My Home’ screen display where you can provide your home related information for the registered account/property. Same information can be updated by visiting ‘About My Home’ tab in ‘My Account’ module.